WELCOME TO THE GRAND CHEMIN
between Maine and Normandie
In the middle of a quiet green natural area, the former farm of Grand Chemin welcomes you in newly renovated rooms. All of them are equipped with 2 single beds, toilet, a sink and a shower.
Should you be hikers or single vacationer, group or family, come and enjoy the advantages of the Great Path: food court, museum, equestrian activities, direct access to a multitude of paths … all that in a friendly atmosphere.
The Great Way is not just an inn and a farm. It includes many other activities:
– A museum that presents the life of the peasants of the Bocage at the time when the horses were their fellow workers,
– A restaurant area that offers the B & B, half board, full board or meals with menus for groups,
– Horseback riding in the arena or in the countryside around, harness car rides with a leader, pension for your horses,
– Hiking (with possibility of an accompaniment with a harness car), customizable routes,
– Theatrical performances,
– Welcome of persons with disabilities